Skip to main content

Cerne Abbas Village Hall

 It has been suggested that we move from Trust Deed status with the Charity Commision to Charitable Incorporated Organisation. This advice seems to be that it limits Trustee liabilities, although we are insured for this under our present status.  It appears at first sight to be an awful lot of hassle, including interactions with the CC and Land Registery and perhaps needing legal assistance which will cost. 

 Are there any members who can offer advice, please? 

George Mortimer