Skip to main content

Action for Communities in Rural England

Posted in


ACRE (Action with Rural Communities in England)

ACRE is the national body that support Rural Community Councils of which Dorset is one. Whilst ACRE does not support local halls directly their website may have information that is useful to you. However, for more information about anythong on the ACRE website you will need to contact Dorset Community Action (and you will need to be a hall affiliated to the DCA Advisory Service). If you contact ACRE direct they will only refer you to DCA!