We give Help and Training in using computers at our friendly and relaxed weekly sessions. We used to call it "The Village Pump" as it replaced the Pump of old where matters of importance were discussed - as well as computing.
We have computers for you to use the Internet, or you can bring your own laptop computer. We charge a nominal £2.00 per session for our Mentors' assistance to cover Hall running costs
We meet each Monday evening from 7.30 to 9.30pm in the Small hall of our village Memorial Hall in West Moors, EXCEPT on the second Monday in the month, Bank Holidays, or when there are other priority bookings. It is probably best to contact us before you come first time, so we can confirm that you will not be disappointed
Our volunteer Mentors are able to guide you in one-to-one sessions on:
* Looking after your computer
* Using the Internet safely to find information, use email, apply for Visas, buy goods and services and so on
* Loading, organising, editing and publishing your digital photos
* Word Processing to produce Letters, Posters, Documents, Address labels and Newsletters
* Spreadsheets to organise your lists
* Sort out computer problems, upgrade memory
and you can try us on many other skills - video editing, Skype (to make cheap telephone calls, with video in some conditions), playing computer games ...
Please phone 01202 877458 for any queries.